Bucharest: Haunted City Exploration Game and Tour
- Discover the most haunted streets and buildings in Bucharest
- Find out the horror stories of the people who used to live there
- Learn about the curses and spells of Bucharest
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game and treasure hunt
- Enjoy the game in English and Romanian
Along the way, you'll pass by the House of the Devil, you'll find out about the organ traffickers at the Bucharest Post Office, and you'll discover many other strange places and stories of the city.
The quest can be played at any hour, but it is recommended that you try it at night for the authentic haunted experience. It will take you between 1 -2 hours to complete, but there’s no time limit which means you can finish it at your own pace.
Each clue will lead you from one place to another, providing you with exact directions, so you won’t need a map or GPS. When you get the correct answer, the secret story of that place is unlocked, making you your own guide for this adventure.
- 24/7 customer support
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Head to stand in front of Icoanei Church on 4 Icoanei Street. Make sure you download the Questo mobile app from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store. Create a new account inside the Questo app with your email address to begin the game.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Charged Smartphone
• It’s better to play the city exploration game at night, to really experience this haunted city
• This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type tour
• You must be at the starting point in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
• You can pause the game at any time and resume whenever you like from the place you paused
• Start whenever you want (even right now!)
• There is no person assisting you at the starting point or throughout the game; to start, you must use the app and follow the instructions you get by e-mail after the purchase