Explore Bran Castle under the moonlight. Take a terrifying tour through the home of Count Dracula– both the legendary vampire and the real-life ruler. Afterward, enjoy a delicious Romanian dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Starting time 5:00 PM
- Skip the line through express security check
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from from your hotel in Bucharest.
- Explore Dracula's Castle in a nighttime tour
- Hear the stories behind the legend of Dracula
- Enjoy a Romanian dinner and taste the local wines
- Enter Bran Castle's spooky atmosphere
- Descend into the secret tunnel underneath the castle
- Skip-the-line access and a private tour of Bran Castle after dark
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people or fewer
- A 3-course dinner in the old Tea House of Maria, Queen of Romania.
- English-speaking guider
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off
- Capes and lanterns for use during your tour
- One glass of local wine
- Exclusive access to the tunnel underneath the castle
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that during this tour, guests rent out the castle for 3 hours, so in the event that there is not a minimum of 7 participants, the tour will be canceled. In this event, guests will be fully reimbursed.
- You will receive the final confirmation of your tour 48 hours before its start.
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian dinner menus are available. Guests can choose which dinner they'd like while on the tour.