Alternative Bucharest: 2.5-Hour Guided Tour
- See the often-missed street art and graffiti of Bucharest and learn about the artists
- Discover the hidden and cool spots in the city, off the tourist track
- Visit the site of the city’s annual alternative festival
- Explore the city in a small group, with a maximum of 10 people
Starting in the old city, which is currently the fashionable party district, you’ll see traces of a time when this was a wild zone, visited only by street artists. See stencils, paste-ups, tags, stickers, and more. As you cross the street, you'll discover a totally different neighborhood, where things haven't changed for some time.
Walking on to Pictor Verona Strada you’ll see where Bucharest’s largest annual alternative festival is held, and of course, the traces that have been left behind. Your final stop is a former squat house that has become a very active center for alternative arts in the city.
- Surprise souvenir from local artists
- Bucharest city map
- Food and beverages at a pub at the end of the tour (at own expense)