2-Hour Panoramic City Tour of Bucharest
Product ID: 58166
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.
About this activity
Duration 2 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Stop by Constitution Square which has an excellent view of the Parliament
- Visit The Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral - the center of the Romanian Orthodox Church
- Pass by and admire Bucharest’s major attractions
This amazing two-hour panoramic tour begins at the Mr. Tripp Tourist Info which is located in Revolution Square. The tour is an ideal way to get a general perspective of Bucharest and admire the best sights in town: The Palace of Parliament - the world’s largest, heaviest and most expensive administrative building, The Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral- the center of the Romanian Orthodox Church and other charming attractions that have kept the elegance of yesteryear - University Square, Romana Square, Victory Square, Arch of Triumph, House of the Free Press, Romanian Atheneum, Royal Palace and Revolution Square, a place which marks the end of the communist period in December 1989.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned car/minibus
What’s Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
Know before you go
Reservations are mandatory for this tour. A minimum of 2 participants is required.