2-Hour Panoramic City Tour of Bucharest
Product ID: 58166
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.
About this activity
Duration 2 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Live tour guide
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Stop by Constitution Square which has an excellent view of the Parliament
- Have a photo stop at Spring Palace, a sumptuous villa where the notorious dictator Nicolae Ceausescu and his family lived
- Pass by and admire Bucharest’s major attractions
This amazing two-hour panoramic tour begins at the Mr. Tripp Tourist Info which is located in Revolution Square. The tour is an ideal way to get a general perspective of Bucharest and admire the best sights in town: The Palace of Parliament - the world’s largest, heaviest and most expensive administrative building, The Spring Palace - a former house of one of the most notorious dictators in the world Nicolae Ceausescu and other charming attractions that have kept the elegance of yesteryear - University Square, Romana Square, Victory Square, Arch of Triumph, House of the Free Press, Romanian Athenaeum, Royal Palace and Revolution Square, a place which marks the end of the communist period in December 1989.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned vehicle
What’s Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
Reservations are mandatory for this tour. A minimum of 2 participants is required.