Luxembourg & Dinant: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Brussels
- Drive through the scenic Belgian Ardennes forests
- Explore the historic sites of Luxembourg City
- Visit the picturesque village of Dinant
- Go to the Palace of the Grand Duke in Luxembourg City
- 3 hours
Luxembourg (guided tour)
Grand Ducal Palace
Luxembourg (free time)
Dinant (guided tour)
La Maison de Monsieur Sax
Dinant (free time)
- 3 hours
Continue to Luxembourg City, capital of the Grand Duchy. Here, your guide will take you to the Kirchberg quarter, site of many of the buildings of the European Union, such as the European Court of Justice, and the European Commission.
Wander the streets of the old town, and go to the impressive Notre-Dame Cathedral, a beautiful example of late Gothic architecture with Renaissance adornments. There will be time to marvel at the Palace of the Grand Duke, and see the city’s fortifications during some free time in the city center.
After some free time in the city, visit the picturesque village of Dinant, with its fifteenth century collegial, its citadel and its tiny saxophone museum (optional).
- Air-conditioned coach
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility