Brussels: Private Personalized Walking Tour
- See Brussels with a like-minded local
- Get off the usual tourist trail and discover things never mentioned in guide books
- Discover hidden gems, off the beaten path areas and the smaller architectural wonders of the city
- Benefit from 100% private and personalised experiences
After your booking, you will receive a short questionnaire about yourself, your interests and what you would like to see and do in Brussels. This will match you to a like-minded local host and put together a bespoke itinerary, designed just for you.
The itinerary will be outlined but flexible. Indicate a preferred meeting place convenient for you, and if there are any must-see places you'd like to include in the itinerary. On the day, feel free to change plans or direction, if the suggestions from your host sound exciting!
Get off the beaten track and see things not normally covered in guidebooks or on the internet, but loved by the locals. The entire experience will revolve around your wishes so that you can discover a side to Brussels that you will truly adore!
- Private and personalized 3, 4, 6 or 8-hour tour
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation
- Walking tour (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from the meeting and drop off points
- Public/private transportation during the tour
When you get there
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Private groups are normally no larger than 6 persons (if your group is larger, please make this known so arrangements can be made)
• Please book at least 72 hours in advance so the best itinerary can be organized for you