Brussels: Walking Tour from Central Station to Manneken Pis
- See the Atomium, the impressive symbol of modernity from the Universal Exhibition of 1958
- Visit the Manneken Pis, only 55 centimeters but a true historical figure
- Discover the Grand Place, the most beautiful square in Belgium
- View the Palace of Justice proudly overlooking the city from the Hill of the Gallow
- Learn about the buildings of the European Parliament - Commission and Council
The medieval town center is both trendy and traditional. Brussels is inviting with interesting contrasts, openness and a lot of vitality. Most impressive however, is the Grand Place with its Gothic Town Hall and gold leaf decorated facades of the guild houses.
And of course, courtesy obliges you to pay a visit to Manneken Pis.
- Guided tour
- Lots of bar, restaurant, museum, beer, chocolate and waffle recommendations
- Entrance fees