Brussels: Express Tour with Belgian Lunch, Chocolate, & Beer
- Taste traditional mussels and Belgian frites
- Sample an authentic Belgian waffle
- Try other Belgian dishes such as beef stew, waterzooi, and salmon
- Venture past the major sights of Brussels, Grand'Place and Manneken Pis
- Discover the hidden treasures the oldest part of Brussels, fishmarket, and hidden bars
Then, discover the city’s astonishing range of quality beers and artisan brews. Sample some of the most traditional in one of the oldest taverns in Brussels. Your guide will help unravel some of the mysteries of Belgian beer.
Next, get a taste of the local cuisine with tastings of mussels, served with fresh herbs and flavorful vegetables in a stock of butter and white wine. Try some frites served in paper cones with mayonnaise on the side. You can also try other Belgian dishes, such as beef stew, waterzooi, and salmon. Complete your foodie experience with some delicious waffles, topped with whipped cream and strawberries.
- Waffle tasting
- Chocolate and beer tasting
- Lunch of Belgian dishes : mussels with frites, waterzooi, beef stew and stoemp
- All beverages
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags