Brussels: 2.5-Hour Belgian Chocolate Making Workshop
- Learn how to make more than 30 Belgian chocolates from scratch
- Make your own praline and mendiant chocolates
- Get your own box of homemade chocolates to take home
- Savor the fruits of your labor at a chocolate tasting
Prepare your own praline and mendiant chocolates from scratch, including the fillings, and then get some time to socialize with the other participants.
Enjoy a complimentary coffee, orange juice, beer or other beverage, and taste the chocolates that you have just made. Take home your very own box of chocolates as a keepsake souvenir of the amazing experience.
- Chocolate making workshop
- All ingredients and equipment
- 1 hot chocolate
- Chocolate making home kit (sold separately)
Prepare for the activity
Meet directly at the local partner's workshop located on Voldersstraat 30, b-1000 Brussels (it's the same address as Rue des Foulons 30, b-1000 Brussels, since the street has 2 names). Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior the tour start time, as your guides will still be in the process of setting up the workshop. The closest metro stop is Anneessens, and you can also walk from Brussels Grand Place or Brussels Midi Train station (10 minutes away).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The local operator currently offers dark chocolate workshops to individuals only. If you are coming in a group, contact the local operator for white chocolate, milk chocolate and other options