Brussels: Waffle Making Workshop
- Learn how to make an authentic Belgian waffle
- Eat as many waffles as you like
- Follow recipes that you can repeat at home
Prepare the waffle dough, bake it, and then decorate your waffles with cream, chocolate, and seasonal fruits. You don't need any previous cooking experience to attend the workshop, and kids are welcome too. After a short introduction, follow the recipe, split into teams. Everything you need is provided: ingredients, take-home recipes, kitchenware, assistance, and demonstrations.
Feel free to make crazy topping combinations; cream, chocolate, honey, fruits – the choice is yours. Take photos of your creations, then enjoy them with a complimentary drink.
- All ingredients
- Take-home recipe
- Assistance from beginning to end
- A free drink
- Extra drinks (can be purchased at the restaurant bar)
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local partner's own private venue located on "Voldersstraat 30, Brussel" (same as "Rue des Foulons 30, Bruxelles," as every street in Brussels has 2 names). Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the starting time of the activity as the local partner will still be in the process of setting up the workshop and won't be able to take care of you. Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/p2vhh27Zm844zHMS8Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Milk free, gluten free, and vegan workshops are available on request. All workshops are vegetarian friendly