Brussels: Waffle Making Workshop
- Learn how to make an authentic Belgian waffle
- Eat as many waffles as you like
- Follow recipes that you can repeat at home
Prepare the waffle dough, bake it, and then decorate your waffles with cream, chocolate, and seasonal fruits. You don't need any previous cooking experience to attend the workshop, and kids are welcome too. After a short introduction, follow the recipe, split into teams. Everything you need is provided: ingredients, take-home recipes, kitchenware, assistance, and demonstrations.
Feel free to make crazy topping combinations; cream, chocolate, honey, fruits – the choice is yours. Take photos of your creations, then enjoy them with a complimentary drink.
- All ingredients
- Take-home recipe
- Assistance from beginning to end
- A free drink
- Extra drinks (can be purchased at the restaurant bar)
When you get there
Meet your chef outside the tourism information office at Grand Place 8, Brussels. He will be standing on the right side of the main door, and will be wearing a black cooking jacket. GPS coordinates: 50.846702, 4.352101 (copy/paste in Google Maps) Address: Grand-Place, 8, 1000 Brussels, BelgiumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Milk free, gluten free, and vegan workshops are available on request. All workshops are vegetarian friendly