Bruges 2-Hour Guided Tour in Spanish
- Discover the charms of the Venice of the North with a Spanish-speaking guide
- Explore its historic center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy free time for lunch, to explore more and visit chocolate and lace shops
Experience the many charms of the Venice of the North and see why the historic center of Bruges was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
During the city tour you'll see the Lake of Love, the Begijnhof (founded in 1245), Walplein Square, the Stoofstraat, Old St. John’s Hospital, the Church of Our Lady, Gruuthuse Palace, the Dijver Canal, Rozenhoedkaai, Tanners Square (Huidenvettersplein), the Burg Square with its Gothic Town Hall, the Basilica of the Holy Blood and the Market Square (Grote Markt) with the Belfort.
At the end of the visit, inside the Beer Museum of Bruges, your guide will answer all your questions and recommend places for lunch outside the tourist area.
The guide will also give you advice about Belgium’s famous beer and about additional places to visit, including museums.
- Spanish-speaking guide
- City map and recommendations about what to see and do
- Discount card (for restaurants, chocolate shops, museums etc.)
- Museum admission fees
- Since January 1, 2018, Bruges has a new regulation for the management of tourist visits. On certain occasions, the company must perform the service using radios with headphones. Due to the contamination that implies using disposable helmets, clients are asked to contribute their own to avoid the problem and collaborate with the environment. For those customers who do not have their own, the company will provide disposable headphones for only 1€.
Prepare for the activity
10:30 am: Meeting point Bargeplein (Kanaaleiland): Next to the red gondola and the toilets. It is 5 min walk from the train station. It is the place where buses stop to load and unload groups.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If a cancelation is made in the 48 hours prior to the day of the tour, 50 percent of the total cost will be charged
• If the case of no-shows, the total cost of the visit will be charged