Bristol: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise
- Enjoy the sights of Bristol, including Brunel's SS Great Britain and St Mary Redcliffe Church
- Relax and rest your feet as the boat takes you to where you want to go
- Consult the boat's knowledgeable crew for help to plan your visit
Visit Brunel's glorious SS Great Britain and Museum, eat amazing food at Wapping Wharf, learn about the industrial past of the Bristol Floating Harbor at The Underfall Yard, explore St Nicholas Indoor Market, or enjoy a drink at one of the many King Street bars by Welsh Back.
Each stop gives a different flavor of Bristol. Although this is a self-guided tour, the boat's crew will be more than happy to suggest, recommend, and advise where to go so you have the best visit possible.
- Hop-on-hop-off cruise day ticket
- Map and suggested itineraries on board
- Food and drinks
- Guided commentary
Prepare for the activity
The main stop is at Bristol City Centre Landing, Bristol BS1 5TX, UK. Look for a yellow free-standing notice with the local partner's ferry logo and times. It stands just on the water's edge. To board at any of the other 15 stops on the boat route, please consult the map included with your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Warm clothing
• Alcoholic drinks are not permitted on board
• Standing on the seats is not permitted
• Boats depart every 40 minutes from the city center meeting point from 10:20 AM. The last departure is at 5:40 PM
• Please use the onboard maps provided for information on the other 15 ferry stops
• Please arrive at one of the 16 stops 5 minutes ahead of schedule (consult timetable included with your voucher). You must be clearly visible and wave at the ferry so they know you wish to be picked up
• If the ferry does not stop, it may be at full capacity, or be on a private hire trip. Please be patient and wait for the next ferry if this is the case
You might also like...
Product ID: 261857