Rainforests and Glow Worm Cave: Day Tour from Brisbane
- Enjoy a walk through the pristine rainforests of a World Heritage Site
- Visit the Gallery Walk arts and craft district
- Stop for lunch at a winery restaurant overlooking the vineyard
- Take a guided tour of the award-winning Cedar Creek glow worm caves
Admire the beautiful waterfalls set in a natural forest, take a walk surrounded by towering rainforest trees, and spot forest wildlife including the shy pademelons, brush turkeys, goanna, and water dragons. See the unique natural bridge with a waterfall plunging into the cave below.
Tamborine offers a chance for a break to explore the Gallery Walk during some free time, before visiting a winery and enjoying a restaurant lunch overlooking the vineyards.
The afternoon includes a guided tour of the award-winning glow worm caves at Cedar Creek. Finish the day with a rainforest walk to Curtis Falls.
A 50-minute drive will have you back in Brisbane late afternoon.
- All transportation
- National park fees
- Glow worm cave tour and entrance fee
- Lunch (main course, tea/coffee)
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Alcoholic drinks
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point in Brisbane is at bus stop 125, 161 Roma Street. This stop is outside the Brisbane Transit Centre (Roma Street railway station) and across from the entrance to the police building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The tour is not suitable for children under 3 years
• Participants need to have reasonable fitness and good mobility
• Buses cannot carry luggage, wheelchairs, mobility devices, or strollers
• Food and drinks may not be consumed on the buses