Unesco Tour: Sighisoara, Viscri, and Biertan From Brasov
Pickup includedPickup at all hotels in Brasov.
- Admire authentic medieval architecture in Sighisoara
- Explore the 14th-century village of Viscri
- Go to the fortified church at Biertan
Then, you will head to Sighisoara, a city that has played an important strategic and commercial role at the edges of Cetral Europe for several centuries. Admire the old medieval houses with their beautiful architecture, narrow streets with brightly colored houses, and visit the clock tower. Go to the house where Vlad Tepes (Dracula) was born. You will also admire the deer house, the mayor's house, the Venetian house, and many other beautiful and historic buildings in the fortress.
Finally, you will go to the fortified Church in Biertan with its three defensive walls, which will help you to understand the skill and mastery of the Saxon colonists in the area. After exploring the area, return to Brasov in the evening.
- Transport in a luxury, air-conditioned van
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Brasov
- Free Wi-Fi available from hot spot while in the private car
- Entrance tickets