From Brasov: Corvin Castle and Sibiu Private Tour
Pickup includedPick up and drop off from the all hotels in Brasov
- Discover the imposing and historic Corvin Castle, one of the most popular attractions in Europe
- Learn about the extensive historical significance of Corvin Castle, and the stories and legends associated with it
- Wander the streets of the quaint city of Sibiu
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Transylvania
Construction of the castle started in 1446, and has been continuously expanded and developed by various kings over the centuries. Built in a Renaissance-Gothic style, the castle is constructed on a rock overlooking the Zlaști River. See this large and imposing structure with tall towers, bastions, an inner courtyard, diversely coloured roofs, and myriads of windows and balconies adorned with stone carvings. Discover the fascinating history of the castle and its numerous royal figures, as your guide escorts you around the site.
After some time exploring, travel next to Sibiu. Sibiu is a pedestrian-friendly city with two easily accessible levels: the Upper town, home to most of Sibiu's historic sights, and the Lower town, lined with colorful houses on cobblestone streets surrounded by imposing city walls and defense towers overlooking the river Cibin. Explore its unique mix of well-preserved architecture, medieval fortifications, monumental churches, of different faiths, boutique shops and narrow romantic streets.
- Private transport in a luxury, air-conditioned van
- Profesional English-speaking guide
- Refrigerator with cold water
- Pickup and drop-off from Brasov
- WiFi onboard
- Entrance fees