Bovec: Kayak School On Soca River
- Explore Bovec Valley in a kayak
- Learn how to paddle white water rapids
- Enjoy the pristine nature on an adventurous trip
There is an approximately 10-minute drive ahead of you to the starting point of your kayak trip. Since safety is the top priority, the instructor will first do a safety talk and introduce you to some basics of paddling the river. This trip is adjusted for beginners and will take place on a calmer section of the river. This can be also changed before the trip, depending on the kayaking experience of the customers.
During the trip you will make short stops, so the instructor can introduce you to new techniques, when you have conquered the basics. When you come to the ending point of the tour, your driver will be waiting for you to take you back to Bovec city, where you will be dropped off at the main square.
- Equipment rental
- Professional guidance and instructor
- Transfer from and back to a meeting point
- Towel rental
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is in the supplier's office, which is located on the main square of Bovec. You will find it just across the street from the municipality or across the street from coffee shop Kavarna.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• The tour could be canceled or postponed due to stormy weather