Private Transfer: Bournemouth Town Center to Airport
- Enjoy a private transfer with comfortable seats and air-conditioning on your trip
- Travel comfortably in a private car
- Friendly, efficient driver
The suggested collection times for departure transfers are 3-hours before the flight.
These lead times can be extended or shortened at your discretion by ringing the operations center. Remember to allow for adequate check-in time for your transfers.
The driver will meet you at your hotel and provide luggage handling. Arrive at the airport on time and without hassle.
- Each client is permitted 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats will not be provided
- Unfortunately wheelchair accessible vehicles cannot be provided
Prepare for the activity
Passengers must be checked out and waiting by the concierge desk in their hotel lobby 3 hours ahead of flight time. When picking up from private addresses, your driver will ring the buzzer or a contact number if providedOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) and golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements (more than airlines permit under standard ticket terms) should be declared at the time of booking