Harvard: 70-Minute Hahvahd Tour
- Soak up Harvard University history as you tour Harvard Yard
- Get an insider's perspective on Harvard culture from a current student
- Learn about the most famous people to attend Harvard
- See major university landmarks including Memorial Hall and Widener Library
Beginning in the heart of Harvard Square, you'll be led into historic Harvard Yard by an enthusiastic Harvard student. Enjoy the sights while your guide entertains and inspires with tales of Harvard history and personal experience at the university they call home.
You'll get an up-close look at major Harvard landmarks including Johnston Gate, the John Harvard Statue, Memorial Hall, and Widener Library. You'll even become privy to a few Harvard secrets along the way!
Whether you're a student visiting colleges or a family on vacation, the Hahvahd Tour is undoubtedly the top way to see Harvard.
- 70-minute tour of Harvard University
- Free illustrated map of Harvard Square
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The tour leaves from the middle of Harvard Square outside the Main Harvard Redline Subway Station next to the Out of Town News Kiosk. (Closest street Address: 1376 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02138).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Tours begin outside the Red Line Harvard Subway station (1376 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA)
• The tour route covers less than 1 mile
• The route is wheelchair accessible
• Parking validation is available