Boston Harbor Champagne Sunset Sail from Rowes Wharf
- Sail aboard a 80 foot classic Schooner at Sunset in Boston Harbor
- Take in the sites of Boston from the Water
- Beer, Wine, Champagne and Soft Drinks available for purchase
Experience a beautiful Boston harbor sunset on the water and see some of the city's waterfront landmarks as the sun dips below the horizon. You will be aboard the most elegant sailing yacht in town, Adirondack III - a classic 80 foot pilot schooner.
She is a smooth, gentle sailing vessel with some speediness to boot, the Adirondack III offers a comfortable ride for you and your loved ones.
Within minutes of leaving the dock, you'll forget the distractions of life on land, as you experience the ambiance of a sunset sailing cruise aboard a stellar vessel.
Enjoy the historic scenery of Boston Harbor:
The Boston Fish Pier
The Moakley Federal Courthouse at Fan Pier
Castle Island and the Donald McKay monument
Inner Harbor Islands
Charleston Navy Yard
The New England Aquarium
Your knowledgeable captain and crew are always ready to answer your questions about the sights and history of Boston Harbor and its surrounding areas. From interesting facts to old-time legends, the maritime world of Boston has many great stories to offer. Ask them anything you'd like to know.
Come enjoy the ride, see the sights and have a drink with us!
- 2-hour sunset sail tour
- Complimentary water: please bring your own water bottle (the supplier wishes to reduce plastic usage)
- No food is included. Feel free to bring your own picnic.
- Drinks (available to purchase by credit card only)
Prepare for the activity
The boat departs from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel. Address: 70 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA. Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate-controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Please inform the local supplier in advance if assistance is needed to board
• Credit Cards are the only form of payment accepted on your cruise. Please plan accordingly.
• Drinks prices: soda & water is $2.00, beer is $6.00, wine is $7.00/glass, and mixed drinks are $9.00
You might also like...
Product ID: 45445