Boston to Salem 1-Way and Round Trip Ferry Tickets
- Save time and hassle with a fast ferry ticket to Salem or Boston
- Explore historic Salem and discover Wiccan boutiques and Halloween themed stores
- Cruise along the Charles River during your free time in Boston
- Relax on board the ferry and take in the coastal views
Hop aboard at Boston’s Long Wharf, and in less than an hour you’ll be museum hopping and sampling the specialties of local chefs in Salem’s quaint neighborhoods. Discover unique boutiques for shopping, and more.
If you are staying in Salem but want to explore Boston, the fast ferry can speed you to Beantown in no time. Upon arrival, take a cruise along the Charles River, see all the monuments from the birth of America, or go for a walk on Boston Common.
Forget the hassle of driving, finding a parking place, and driving back after a long day sightseeing and shopping. Let the ferry take the frustration out of your day.
- 1-way or round-trip ferry ticket between Boston and Salem
- All taxes and fees
- Food and drinks (available on board)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Ferries Departing Boston – Long Wharf: Monday – Friday: 09:30, 11:45, 14:30, 17:30 and 20:00 Saturday: 09:30, 11:45, 14:30, 17:30 and 21:00 Sunday: 9:30, 11:30, 14:30, 17:30 and 20:00Open in Google Maps ⟶