Boston: Jazz Cruise on the Classic 'Northern Lights'
- Experience a 1.5-hour cruise on the 1920's style New England commuter yacht 'Northern Lights'
- Cruise the harbor and enjoy original and iconic jazz tunes
- See iconic waterfront sites along Boston’s shores such as Fort Independence, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Constitution and more
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase at the bar by credit card only
Cruise through the harbor enjoying the city lights as they dazzle on the waters of Boston Harbor, grab a glass of champagne or a mixed drink from the bar and dance with your sweetheart on this one of a kind cruise.
This cruise is perfect for a date night, evening out with friends or as an evening out with visitors from out of town.
- Admission on the 'Northern Lights' Yacht
- Live Jazz
- Beverages and food
Prepare for the activity
The boat departs from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel, located at 70 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA. Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate-controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• This cruise offers a unique way to entertain guests from out of town, a perfect afterwork activity or a fun way for people start the night together
• Please a valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets at check-in
• Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
• Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding