Boston: New England Harbor Cruise
- Take perfect skyline pictures of Boston as the boat cruises along the waterfront
- View the steeple of the Old North Church, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Cassin Young and the USS Constitution
- Pass by Fort Independence and take in views of Boston's Seaport District
Notable things to see include the Old North Church, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Cassin Young, the USS Constitution, Fort Independence, Boston's Seaport District, Spectacle Island, Long Island, Long Island Head Light, Sunken island known as Nixes Mate, Fort Warren on George's Island, Lovell's Island, Gallops Island, Deer Island and Rainsford Island.
The motor yacht's design was inspired by classic New England 1920s style steamships. She is one of the most comfortable and versatile cruise vessels in the Boston Harbor. She is 115-feet in length, features six bathrooms and provides ample seating throughout the ship for up to 149 passengers. She is built for taking groups of people on spectacular sightseeing adventures. Thus, she is excellent for taking out groups of friends and family to see the harbor. Sit back and relax in the climate-controlled cabin or enjoy the sea breeze on the open top deck. During your harbor cruise, the captain will provide narration and the crew will be around to assist in making your trip more comfortable. Be sure to visit the fully stocked bar on the main deck to purchase refreshments.
- 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise
- Beverages and food are not included with this purchase, but you may buy drinks and snacks on-board with a credit card
- Recommended gratuities
Prepare for the activity
Boats depart from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel, located at (for GPS) 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston (02110). Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from our dock. If you are lost or running late, please call 617-951-2460.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Please note that credit cards are the only form of payment accepted on the cruise
• Please advise when booking if you require assistance when boarding
• It is recommended to wear comfortable and weather appropriate clothing (light layers in summer and warmer layers in spring and fall)
• It is recommended to wear flat shoes to walk around the boat