Boston Harbor: Winter Holiday Cruise, Live Rhythm and Blues
- Experience the holiday season on a decked out classic yacht while cruising around Boston Harbor
- Enjoy a live R&B band as they play classic R&B holiday songs
- Sip on hot cocoa, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
The motor yacht is stylized after the classic New England 1920s style steamships. She is one of the most comfortable and versatile cruise vessels in Boston Harbor. At 115 feet in length, the yacht features six bathrooms and provides ample seating throughout the ship.
This is the perfect boat for sightseeing adventures with groups of friends, family or as a date night. Sit back and relax in the climate-controlled heated main cabin or enjoy the sea breeze on the boat's open top deck. Be sure to visit the fully stocked bar on the main deck to purchase refreshments.
- Admission aboard the boat
- Food and beverages (available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
The boats depart from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel, located at (for GPS) 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston (02110). Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
• Plan to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
• You will be asked to present a valid photo ID that matches the name on the reservation
• Wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather