Boston: Craft Brewery Beer Tour
- Receive VIP access to the inner workings and local history of 3 breweries
- Taste up to 12 delicious samples in a fun-filled 3.5 tour with an expert guide
- Enjoy a tasty local hand rolled pretzel to soak up the suds
- Ride in a comfortable vehicle with round-trip transportation
Learn about the history of the Samuel Adams brewery and who the brewer and patriot Samuel Adams was on an immersive look at the brewing process from start to finish. Taste the specialty malts used to brew Samuel Adams beers and smell the unforgettable aroma of their traditional Hallertau hops. Then head to a nocturnal nano-brewery and taproom in Everett at Night Shift Brewing, known for its avant-garde brewing style and unusual ingredients. Habanero pepper and agave nectar in “Viva Habanera” and rosemary and pink peppercorn in “Rose” sound more like something you'd find in a 5-star kitchen than a beer bottle. Continue on to the Mystic Brewery, located in Chelsea, Massachusetts With a specialty in the Saison style, a French farmhouse ale, their brews will taste like they were made especially for you.
Next go to Down the Road Beer Co a newcomer on the scene that produces fresh, flavorful local beers by combining time-tested European recipes with both traditional and innovative brewing processes. Finish at the Downeast Cider House and learn about its humble beginnings in the basement of a Bates College dormitory. Taste the best hard cider you've ever tasted made from freshly-pressed local apples.
- Round-trip transportation
- VIP Access to breweries
- Tastings of up to 12 beer styles
- Hand rolled pretzel snack
- Tour to 3 different breweries or cider houses
- Optional gratuities for the guide
- People under 21 years
Prepare for the activity
2 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116, USA, just in front of the P.F. Chang’s PARKING: (Street parking is not recommended) The CityPlace Garage located at 8 Park Plaza Boston, MA 02116 (Entrance is on Charles Street South). Boston Common Garage located at Zero Charles St Boston MA 02116. This garage is located beneath the Boston Common.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
• For US citizens please bring a non-expired state ID, if you are not from the US, please bring your passport
You might also like...
Product ID: 213054