Boston: Champagne City Lights Cruise 1920s Commuter Yacht
- See the city and iconic buildings light up the night on a 1-hour cruise
- Seating is available in a climate controlled cabin or outside on the top deck
- Enjoy a sprawling view of Boston's skyline and enjoy the twinkling city lights from the quiet harbor
Cruise by the North End and catch a glimpse of the Old North Church made famous by the midnight ride of Paul Revere. Enjoy the buildings of downtown Boston such as the Custom House Tower, International Place, Independence Wharf and the New England Aquarium. Pass by the U.S.S. Constitution and hear how she got the nickname "Ironsides." View the Bunker Hill Monument, which sits behind the U.S.S Constitution. Marvel at the construction of the Leonard B. Zakim Bridge. Check out the colorful lights on the buildings in Boston’s Seaport District such as the new Vertex Building, World Trade Center and the Institute of Contemporary Art.
The Northern Lights offers bench seating outside on the top deck as well as a climate controlled interior cabin. Adult beverages, soda, water and snacks are available for purchase by credit card only.
- Admission onto the yacht Northern Lights
- Beverages and food
- Adult beverages, water, soda and snacks are available for purchase aboard
- Gratuities for the crew is not included with the purchase
Prepare for the activity
The boat departs from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel, located at 70 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA. Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate-controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Tour is on Northern Lights - a 1920s style commuter yacht
• Blankets are available
• Popular for date night (no 'kids' tickets available on sunset or city lights departures)
• Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
• Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
You might also like...
Product ID: 101471