Boston 90-Minute Historic Sightseeing Cruise
- Enjoy a fully narrated 90-minute tour by our professional guides
- Includes view of the nation's oldest continuously manned lighthouse
- Learn the highlights of American History where it started
- Travel through the Harbor Islands National Park Area
From the hero tales of the Revolutionary War to the local legends of the sea, you’ll be entertained and enthralled.
Other highlights you’ll see include the nation’s oldest continuously manned lighthouse, the Harbor Islands National Park Area, Boston’s working port and examples of extravagant waterfront living.
- 90 Minute Cruise
- Local taxes and fees
- Food and drink (available for purchase on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Your tour departs from One Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, located between the Long Wharf Mariott Hotel and the New England Aquarium. Upon arrival at Long Wharf in Boston, please proceed to the boarding location of your cruise, where you will present your voucher for scanning/redemption.Open in Google Maps ⟶