From Tbilisi: Full-Day Tour to Uplistsikhe, Gori & Borjomi
- Enjoy a full-day tour from Tbilisi to some of Georgia's most charming locations
- Discover the ancient town of Uplistsikhe, carved from rock in the Early Iron Age
- Visit the Stalin Museum in Gori or enjoy free time to explore on your own
- Learn about the mineral-rich water in Borjomi Mineral Water Park
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local family's home and learn about Georgian culture
Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, enjoy a traditional lunch at a local family’s home. Get a sense of Georgian culture and listen to the family share their story alongside delicious home-cooked food. Arrive in Gori next, the birthplace of Stalin. Visit the Stalin Museum to learn about the former leader of the Soviet Union, or enjoy free time to explore the town on your own.
In the late afternoon, visit one of the most famous places in the Samtskhe Javakheti region, Borjomi Mineral Water Park. Discover what makes the water here so special, and learn about the minerals that enrich it. Explore the park and admire the stunning mountain views that surround you. There’s also an idyllic waterfall and a peaceful river to stop at for photo opportunities.
At the end of an insightful day, head back towards Tbilisi, arriving at around 9:00 PM.
- Transportation via shared minibus or bus
- Professional English and Russian-speaking guide
- One bottle of water
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Entrance fee to Uplistsikhe (USD $5 per person)
- Entrance fee to the Stalin Museum (USD $5 per person)
- Entrance fee to Borjomi Park (USD $1 per person)
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is in front of the left exit of Avlabari Metro Station. Look for your guide holding the local partner's branded flag. Please arrive 30 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• This tour operates in all weather conditions