Bordeaux: Wine Tasting Cruise from Cité du Vin
- Taste 2 wines of the Bordeaux wine lands on this wine tasting river cruise
- Cruise along the River Garonne to the port zone of Bassens
- Learn the history of Bordeaux city and its river
- Discover more about the wine trade of the Bordeaux wine region
Climb aboard the pleasure boat at La Cité du Vin landing stage (Quai de Bacalan) at 16:15, and then cruise by the historic buildings of the UNESCO-listed Port de la Lune. Pass under the bridges of the Pont Jacques-Chaban-Delmas and Pont d’Aquitaine. After you pass the village of Lormont, the boat will turn around and sail back to the city center from the port zone of Bassens.
Along the way, taste 2 wines representative of the regional vineyards of Bordeaux, all under the expert tuition of a wine guide and lecturer. Learn the history of Bordeaux and its river and wine trade. Return to the quay at La Cité du Vin for an approximate 18:00 disembarkation.
- 1.5-hour cruise on the Garonne River
- 2 wine tastings
Prepare for the activity