Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux on a private walking tour of its major attractions. Tailor the tour to suit your preferences and explore the historic port city’s sights, such as the Grand Théâtre and Saint André Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Japanese
- Explore the historic UNESCO World Heritage City of Bordeaux
- See one of the finest collections of 18th-Century architecture in Europe
- Walk down noble streets and through imposing squares
- Gaze at the Corinthian columns of the "Temple of Art and Light" - the Grand Théâtre
- Private tour guide
- Entrance fees
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour can accommodate wheelchair users if you inform the operator beforehand
- Travel Agents please provide correct contact details for participants