Bora Bora Private Half Day Lagoon Discovery
Pickup includedMost hotels / accommodations have access to a dock so pick ups usually directly by boat from the dock of your hotel/accommodation/main dock in Vaitape where cruise ship tenders drop you off.
- Enjoy personalized service with a private tour
- Encounter majestic manta rays
- Discover a natural coral garden
- Marvel at the crystal clear waters
- Float above a school of rays
You will enjoy at least 30 minutes in the water at each spot, and during the course of the half-day tour, you will visit between 3 to 5 separate snorkel spots depending on individual abilities. With a private tour, you will have the luxury of being able to spend more time at each spot, to make sure you get the most out of your tour. In between each snorkeling spot, you will enjoy a leisurely cruise to the next spot, which will allow you to take in the spectacular scenery that is Bora Bora.
Your knowledgable and experienced guide will accompany you in the water at each spot, providing assistance if any is required and pointing out things of interest. The itinerary of the tour is not always the same, and will be dependent on the conditions of the day, and also on your individual requirements. You can enjoy a complimentary soft drink, water, and a light snack halfway through the tour to keep you going until the tour concludes. At the end of your tour, you will enjoy a short cruise back to your accommodation and/or cruise ship drop off location.
- Pick up from and drop off you to your accommodation/hotel/cruise ship port
- All equipment
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Light snack
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Bring a hat, sunglasses, and reef friendly sunscreen advisable
• Please note that this is an eco-tour where you will see the animals in their natural environment without any feeding of any kind