Bologna: Wine Tasting Tour in One of the Oldest Inns
- Savor 3 sumptuous DOC wines
- Learn about wine production in the Bologna area
- Taste an adaptation of salami and cheese
- Discover one of the oldest inns in Bologna
During your 2-hour tour, discover the quality of wines produced in Bologna's 3 main wine-growing areas: the Bologna Hills, the area of the Rhine plain, and the Imola Hills. Learn about the local wines, such as the white grape Pignoletto and Trebbiano, and the Sangiovese and Barbera red grape varieties. Over the years, foreign vines like chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon, and pinot have also been introduced to the region.
Finish your tour with a tasting of 3 wines, accompanied by typical foods like Bologna's famous mortadella (sausage-like lunch meat), bread, and cheese.
- 3 wine tastings
- Tasting of typical food products
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes