Bologna: Land of Motors Ferrari-Pagani-Lamborghini
Pick-up service08:15 at your hotel.
- See historic race cars made by Ferrari
- Marvel at precious vintage road and race cars
- Discover the brand new Pagani Factory Museum in San Cesario sul Panaro
- Visit the new Lamborghini Museum in Sant'Agata Bolognese
Your first stop will be at Sant’Agata Bolognese, the home town of Lamborghini. Inaugurated in 2016, the new Lamborghini Museum reviews all the important milestones reached by the House of the Raging Bull with a foray into the past that has a strong emotional impact on fans of luxury super sports cars. The Murciélago was the first masterpiece displayed in this inspiring location in Italy’s Motor Valley. At its side gallops a broad collection that includes the Miura S and its iconic “eyelashes,” the 350 GT, the Countach S, the Jalpa, the Espada, the Sesto Elemento, the Reventón and the other exclusive supercars that have turned the Raging Bull into a legend. Engines, models and photos help provide visitors with a complete overview of the history of this automotive saga, which is continuing in the slipstream of Ferruccio Lamborghini’s first visionary idea.
Next is the brand new Pagani Factory and Museum in San Cesario sul Panaro. You will have the privilege to visit the new museum and facility. Pagani Automobili produces exclusive racing and luxury sports cars such as Zonda and Huayra, which is the fastest car in the world and it is completely handmade. You will be impressed, not only by the sheer beauty of the cars, but most of all by the modest and peaceful atmosphere in the factory. Enjoy a light lunch with drinks included in a prestigious Maranello restaurant near the Ferrari Factory, then explore the Ferrari Museum located next to the factory and Fiorano test track. The museum traces the heritage of the world’s premier marque. Multimedia displays help explain the exhibits, including race trophies, and cars that include the single‐seater that won Ferrari its first world championship in 1951, and the all‐conquering F1 car driven by Michael Schumacher. At the end of this fantastic day, your driver will drop you off at your hotel in Bologna or Bologna train station.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned minivan with professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel/ accommodation in central Bologna/ Bologna central railway station/ Bologna G. Marconi Airport
- Lamborghini Museum Tour
- Pagani Museum Factory Tour,
- Ferrari Museum in Maranello Tour,
- Privileged entrance, tickets and reservation to all attractions
- Light lunch at a local restaurant with wine
- Lamborghini Factory Tour
When you get there
08:30 Bologna Central Train Station. Please wait in the lobby of the Starhotels Excelsior on Viale Pietramellara 51. The hotel is located across the train station exit called Piazza Medaglie d'Oro.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Wear comfortable shoes
• If you wish to test drive a Ferrari or Lamborghini (optional), don't forget your driver's license