From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
Pickup includedPickup from your address in Prague.
- Admire the largest sandstone arch in Europe, used for the Narnia movie
- Visit Bastei rock formation with Elbe canyon views
- Enjoy an all inclusive full day trip in a small group to the very top spots of National Park
- Taste the flavors of tradtional with a Czech lunch
Visit the most popular natural attraction in Bohemian Switzerland National Park, Pravcicka Gate, famous for being Europe’s largest sandstone arch. The site was used as a filming location for the movie Narnia, and there’s no escaping the Gate’s magical qualities. Mysterious and inspiring, the gate is hidden deep in the woods and this impressive symbol of the National park stands 21 meters tall, leaving all the spectators in admiration.
Next stop is lunch which caters for vegetarians, vegans, and meat lovers alike. Enjoy a traditional Czech meal at a stunning stone house that was built on the stream in 1905 by German workers. This newly renovated restaurant will surprise you with an amazing steampunk style interior, which is decorated with gears, rivets and a huge clock with visible gears and the sound of mechanics.
The last stop on the tour is Bastei n the Saxon part of the National Park. The Bastei rock formation has plenty of viewpoints over the Elbe canyon on the right bank of the river Elbe. Walk across the famous sandstone bridge that connects Bastei and explore ruins of old Neurathen rock castle.
- First zone of the National Park
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Informative, friendly and experienced guide
- Snack pack and water for the day
- Tasty traditional Czech lunch (main course and drink)
- Small-group tour limited to 8 riders for more personalized attention
- Modern A/C transportation with WIFI
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes