From Bogotá: Full-Day Tour of the Catedral de Sal with Lunch
Pickup includedPickup from your hotel or accommodation in Bogotá. Please note that not all hotels apply for pickup.
- Walk through tunnels carved into history
- Admire the design of the Salt Cathedral
- See what its like to be a Colombian with a specialty lunch in the local square
After that, travel through the town of Chía and arrive in Zipaquirá, the home of the Catedral de Sal. Then, follow in the footsteps of your expert, friendly guide as they lead you through the salt mine. Reach the main altar and admire the Stations of the Cross, the site is considered national heritage due to its special design.
Following your tour of the Salt Cathedral, head towards the Plaza De Los Comuneros, the main square in town. When you are there, relax and enjoy a traditional lunch, before taking a short walk to admire the fascinating architecture. Finally, you will be dropped off at your accommodation.
- Round trip transportation from hotels in Bogotá
- Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance fee to cathedral
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Please dress appropriately for the weather
• It is recommended that you wear shoes that are comfortable to walk in