Bogota: Colombian Cooking Experience
- Choose what type of empanadas you prefer, and match them with a delicious Ají (Colombian hot sauce)
- Enjoy a hands on class and learn how to prepare Arepas
- Try delicious coffee, exotic fruits, and juices
- Get the recipes by email, photos of the experience, and a Spotify playlist with Colombian music
Your first destination, the "Cooking Room", is where you will learn how to cook and eat Colombian specialities. Your expert chef will show you the simple steps that you must follow to learn how to prepare Arepas, and sauces at home.
While you are cooking authentic Colombian dishes, you will be guided on an exploration of Colombian cuisine, culture, magic, music and gastronomic riches of the different regions of this country. Sit back and listen to charming stories told by expert locals who will share a wealth of knowledge about their roots, food and customs.
Next, you will venture to the second room, "La fonda", an impression of a typical Colombian Fonda (typical house from the coffee región). Here, your guide will show you the steps to prepare the most delicious artisanal gourmet coffee from a farm in Tibacuy.
Continue on to the third room, "the patio", a wonderfully colourful and heavily decorated place where you can learn to play the famous Rana game.
- Cooking class
- Different plates and sauces
- Hotel pick up and drop-off