Bogotá: 3-Hour Private Tour of La Candelaria
Pickup includedPick up is available for hotels in central Bogotá. Please confirm your hotel name and address upon booking.
- Visit historical landmarks in the downtown area
- Learn Bogotá's colonial and indigenous past through history and local graffiti
- Enjoy chicha, Colombian coffee, and fresh juices
- Explore Colombia's complicated relationship between the state, the drug trade, and guerrillas
Explore the Chorro de Quevedo Square before continuing on to La Concordia Marketplace where you'll taste local fruits and juices. Visit Santander Square, located in between old and new Bogotá, and admire the skyscrapers on 7th Avenue, among them the impressive Avianca building.
Visit the Simón Bolívar Square where you'll hear the stories of the intricate relationship between the state, drug trade, and guerrillas. Finally, visit a local café to learn about coffee culture and brewing from an expert.
Open to groups of any size, this private group tour offers hotel pick up, drop-off, and transfers in an air-conditioned car.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Private group transportation
- Chicha tasting
- Fruit and juice tasting
- Coffee tasting
- All-risks insurance
- Extra purchases