Blue Mountains: All-Inclusive Group Tour Luxury Vehicle
Pickup includedBelow are the City Hotels we pick up from with pickup time, Please choose from the list Below 6:50 AM - Wyndham - Cnr Wentworth Avenue & Goulburn St 7:15 AM - Sydney Harbour Marriott - 30 Pitt St Circular Quay
- Explore the wildlife, culture, and sights of the Blue Mountains, and Sydney area
- Get spectacular views of the mountains on the fun rides of Scenic World
- Visit a hidden gem off the beaten tourist path
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park and feed a wallaby or touch a kangaroo
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch with a glass of beer, wine or soft drink
- Take a ferry back to Darling Harbor or Circular Quay
- 1.5 hours
Echo Point Lookout (photo stop, coffee)
Katoomba Scenic World (guided tour)
Katoomba (photo stop, lunch, view)
- 30 minutes
Featherdale Wildlife Park (guided tour)
- 1 hour
Central Business District
Next, visit Scenic World (included in the price of the tour) and dare yourself to ride the steepest railway in the world. The trains drive down with an incline of 52-64 degrees, but the views from the top are also spectacular. The Scenic Cableway & Skyway offers magnificent views of the Three Sisters and the Valley. Your tour guide will then take you down to the valley floor whilst explaining the area and coal mine.
You will then head to Katoomba Falls Cascade, with great photo opportunities at this beautiful waterfall. You can also gain breathtaking views of either Jamison Valley or Megalong Valley away from the crowds in a private location.
Pause for a hot, filling lunch and choose from a 6-menu option that includes vegetarian choices, as well as a glass of Australian beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee.
Then head back to Sydney, with a stop at the suburb of Doonside to visit Featherdale Wildlife Park. This multi award-winning park has the world's largest collection of Australian native animals, including emus, wombats, Tasmanian devils, crocodiles, and countless numbers of bird species. You can also feed the baby wallabies.
Your trip to Sydney is not complete without a ferry ride on Parramatta River to Darling Harbor or Circular Quay. You will travel under the Harbor Bridge and past the Opera House before disembarking at Darling Harbor or Circular Quay where your tour will conclude at approximately 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM (depending on traffic and ferry times).
Please note that from April 1, 2020, the ferry is not included in the price of the tour. You will have the option of taking the ferry at your own expense ($10), or be dropped back to the city.
- Scenic World rides
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Ferry fare
- Transportation in a luxury Mercedes sprinter (max 16 people)
- Please note that from April 1, 2020, the ferry is not included in the price of the tour. You will have the option of taking the ferry at your own expense ($10), or be dropped back to the city
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Oversize luggage
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
• Bug spray and hat during summer
• These tours have a 16 person maximum
• Please note that from April 1, 2020, the ferry is not included in the price of the tour. You will have the option of taking the ferry at your own expense ($10), or be dropped back to the city