Capri: Semi-Private Boat Tour and Grotto Visit
- Reach the legendary Faraglioni Rocks
- Have a great time visiting the center of Capri island
- Explore the famous Green Grotto
This semi-private experience also offers you access to the legendary Faraglioni island. You will be able to visit this location and enjoy a tour of the various caves like the famous Blue Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto, and the tip Carena Lighthouse. There are two stops for a swim or snorkel and some free time to visit the center of Capri.
The picturesque island of Capri is one of the most visited places in the world, both for its scenic beauty and architecture. Whilst here you will get to enjoy breathtaking views of the sea, and see a side of the Mediterranean that most people can only dream about.
- Taxes (Except landing fee in Capri, 2.5 euros per person)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You might also like...
Product ID: 207162