Marlborough Half-Day Wine Tour from Blenheim
Pickup includedPick-up and drop-off available from central Blenheim accommodation. The local operator will confirm your pick-up details after booking. Collection from Picton will incur a surcharge.
- Sample award winning Marlborough wines on a half-day tour
- Relax in a luxury minibus and learn from knowledgable local guides
- Enjoy the regions stunning scenery and visit five cellar doors
Relax in a luxury minibus as your guide shares insight into the region’s history and world famous wines. You will visit five cellar doors on this tour from famous internationally branded cellar doors to boutique family-run wineries. Requests for particular wineries will be accommodated where possible.
Stroll through a vineyard with your guide. Learn about the region’s unique conditions and the challenges wine makers must overcome. A table for lunch at a cellar door restaurant can be booked for you for an additional cost. Stop off for a taste of liqueurs and olive oils (or an ice cream!). Sample hand-made chocolates at the local Chocolate Factory. Your tour will end with your safe delivery back to your hotel around 3 pm.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Bottled water and crisps available on the bus
- All cellar door tasting fees
Prepare for the activity
• Dress for the weather, in comfortable shoes
• It is recommended that you bring a camera
• Tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate. In the event that this is not met you will be offered an alternative or full refund