Big Island: Night Manta Ray Adventure
- View manta rays in their natural habitat
- Snorkel with these mysterious and elegant gentle giants
- Enjoy the magnificent Hawaiian sunset
View these majestic creatures from a floating neon raft and watch them eat and interact with other sea creatures in the velvety darkness of the night ocean.
Try a must-do while in Hawaii. It's a lifetime opportunity to see manta rays feeding and interacting with other ocean creatures under the neon lights. You will be able to snorkel and get close to these graceful animals. Wet suits, snorkel gear, drinks and snacks are provided. Bring your underwater camera for photos and memories to last forever.
- 2.5 to 3-hour cruise and snorkel
- Snorkel equipment
- Safety briefing
- Snacks (ships, granola bars, rice krispies and fruit snacks)
- Beverages (water, juice and ginger ale)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Underwater camera (available for purchase)
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Honokohau Harbor, 74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua, HI 96740, USA. Located 4.5 miles south of the Kona Airport and 3.5 miles north of Kailua-Kona. After turning into the Honokohau Harbor, make your first right. Follow the road which veers to the left until it ends at a large parking lot. When you get to the large parking lot, drive to your left towards the boat ramps. You will meet your crew member by the pavilion next to the public restrooms.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If Manta Rays are not spotted on your tour, you will receive another cruise free (no refunds)
You might also like...
Product ID: 76846