Kona: 1.5-Hour Guaranteed Whale Watching Tour
- Experence a whale watching tour
- Ride in a fast and nimble powerboat
- Listen to live tour commentary provided in English
- Learn about whale behavior from expert guides and naturalists
Hawaii is known as one of the best places in the world to go whale watching, as the humpback whales migrate from Alaska to the warm waters surrounding the Hawaiian Islands to give birth. On this tour you will learn all about the whales' unique behavior, and just why their long journey is so important. You will learn all of this information whilst watching them fluke, spy hop, spout, and breach out of the water.
After more than a hour out at sea learning about these fascinating mammals, you will be returned back to the pier, marking the end of your whale watching experience.
- Whale watching tour
- Expert guides and naturalists
- Complimentary soda, juice and water
- Gratuity (left to individual discretion)
Prepare for the activity
Vessel depart from Anaehoomalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort. If driving, set your GPS to "69-1081 Kuualii Place Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738". This will take you toward the A-Bay beach and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot, and walk along the beach toward the middle. Look for an orange Hawaii Nautical check-in banner near the two prominent coconut trees.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Customers 17 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign a liability waiver