Big Island: Kohala Coast Wildlife Snorkel with Lunch
Pickup optionalPick up at The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort is at the valet parking outside the main lobby. Pick up for the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel is in the front circle driveway outside the main lobby.
- See the beautiful marine wildlife, where 20 percent of these Hawaiian reef fish are found nowhere else in the world
- Spot dolphins, green sea turtles, and other marine wildlife endemic to the Hawaiian Islands
- Benefit from shaded seating and a restroom onboard
- Enjoy a picnic deli-sandwich lunch served with soda, juice, or water included
- Relax with the guarantee that yo will see dolphins, turtles, or whales (when in-season December- April)
Hop aboard this terrific snorkel power catamaran, with ample seating and shade. Enjoy the coastal sights and a refreshing swim and snorkel. Snorkel gear and in-water assistance from expert crew are included. A picnic lunch, soda, juice, and water will be served.
Hawaii is known as one of the best places in the world to go whale watching, (when in-season December-April) as the humpback whales migrate from Alaska to the warm waters surrounding the Hawaiian Islands to give birth. Learn about the whales' unique behavior and why their long journey is so important as you watch them fluke, spy hop, spout, and breach out of the water. You should wear your swimsuit and bring a light jacket, sunscreen, towel, and camera.
- Flotation devices
- Snorkel gear
- Picnic lunch
- Sodas, juices, and water
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- All taxes and fees
- Transportation from The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort and or the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel (if option chosen)
Prepare for the activity
Directions to Kawaihae Harbor-South, 61-3527 Kawaihae Rd, Waimea, HI 96743, USA: From Hwy 19 bear left onto Hwy 270 (Akoni Pule Hwy) and continue on Kawaihae Road. Turn left at the Kawaihae Harbor entrance (at signs for “Matson” and “Young Brothers.”) Turn left before guard shack. Turn right at next crossroads and continue until the comfort station and yellow gate before the boat slips. The vessel is at the end of the dock, at slip S-01.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
• Customers 17 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waver
• You should wear your swimsuit and bring a light jacket, sunscreen, towel, and camera