Kailua-Kona Whale Watching Cruise
- Hear the humpback whales singing using a hydrophone
- See mothers and calves swimming together
- Admire these magnificent creatures up-close
Mothers can be seen breaching alongside their calves and males can be seen competing with one another for females in fierce head-to-head battles.
Join a 2.5-hour cruise as you follow these magnificent sea creatures and listen to their singing using the underwater hydrophones. Snacks and beverages will be available during your cruise providing a unique and memorable experience for the whole family.
- 2.5-hour cruise
- Snacks (chips, granola bars, rice krispies and fruit snacks)
- Beverages (water, juice and ginger ale)
- Hydrophone speaker
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Honokohau Harbor, located 4.5 miles south of the Kona Airport and 3.5 miles north of Kailua-Kona. After turning into the Honokohau Harbor, make your first right. Follow the road which veers to the left until it ends at a large parking lot. When you get to the large parking lot, drive to your left towards the boat ramps. Check-in next to the public restrooms at the Red Ford f 450.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Tours cancelled within 48-hours of departure are non-refundable
• If whales are not spotted on your tour, you will receive another cruise for free (no refunds)