Hawaii: Afternoon Snorkeling Sail to Captain Cook's Monument
- Enjoy snorkeling with colorful schools of fish and pods of spinner dolphins
- Marvel at unique underwater lava formations
- Take photos of majestic Hawaiian humpback whales
Snorkel in pristine waters along the reef in the marine sanctuary. With your marine camera, take photos of the colorful fish, pods of spinner dolphins, and the landscaped ledges of ancient lava flows.
Enjoy site briefings and snorkeling tips from the crew members. Life jackets, floatation noodles, viewfinder boards, masks, fins, and snorkels are all provided.
The crew will help you enter and exit the water if needed and will provide fish identification cards. They will even take you on a guided snorkeling tour.
- Light snacks including Maui-style chips
- Fresh tropical juice and soft drinks
- Snorkeling gear
- Gratuity (greatly appreciated)
Prepare for the activity
Check in at the Sea Paradise store, 78-6831 Alii Drive, Suite #144, Kailua, Kona, in the Keauhou Shopping Center. You will receive your boarding pass and driving directions to the boat in Keauhou Bay. For office check-in, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes or sandals that are easy to remove, as shoes are not worn on the boat
• Bring swimwear, a cover-up, sunglasses, reef-safe sunscreen, a hat, a towel, and a camera