Uncover the secrets of the city of Basque Corsairs with a 2-hour walking tour. Take a walk through colorful streets filled with traditional 17th-Century Basque houses with an official, knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- See all the most important sights of Saint Jean de Luz
- Walk through colorful streets filled with traditional timbered Basque houses
- Explore the port of Saint Jean de Luz
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Saint Jean de Luz Bay
- Let your guide entertain you with great stories of privateers, fishermen, whale hunters, aristocrats and those crazy roaring twenties kids
- Licensed tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the "Quiosque" of Place Louis XIV, 64500 Saint Jean de Luz, in central Saint Jean de Luz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes. Total walking distance is around 1.5 miles (around 2.5 kilometers) and tour last approximately 2 hours.
- Tours run rain or shine, so please consult the weather forecast and plan your dress accordingly.