Tel Aviv/Jerusalem: Christmas in Bethlehem and Jerusalem
- Enjoy Christmas in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Experience the atmosphere and Christmas joy in Jesus Christ's birthplace
- Celebrate with a special dinner
- Feel the spirit of Midnight Mass
- Take in the great panoramic views from the Mount of Olives
From there you will be able to tour Jerusalem, the “City of David”. The most striking structure that emerges from the observation is the rock dome structure built by Abd al-Malek in 691 A.D. Entering the Old City, you will pass through the Old Market until you arrive to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
The Church of the Holy Sepulcher in the heart of the Christian Quarter is considered the most sacred place in the world for most Christians. You will pass through Via Dolorosa on the way back to the bus, before then heading to Bethlehem if time permits.
Entering Bethlehem you will feel the Christmas spirit with the entire city decorated with banners, bells, and lights. You will continue on to Manger Square where the decorated Christmas tree is located, before enjoying a holiday dinner near Manager Square while waiting for Midnight Mass. It may be possible to enter the Church of Nativity for Mass, but if not, you will watch Midnight Mass in Manger Square on one of the large outdoor screens. Following the Mass, you will be dropped off to your starting point (Tel Aviv or Jerusalem).
- Pickup from meeting points in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
- Air-conditioned vehicle with WiFi on board
- Local Tour Guide in Jerusalem
- Local Tour Guide in Bethlehem
- Dinner in Bethlehem
- Wheelchair users