Drive through the German capital in an iconic Trabant and travel to the places where the Cold War was at its hottest. Simply hop aboard and let the adventure begin: The Wall Ride – Berlin's ultimate sightseeing tour along the wall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 135 minutes
- Starting time 11:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Audio guide/headphones
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disover Berlin from a very special perpective.
- Drive your Trabi past places of great historical interest
- See the urban hub of Berlin
- A private Trabi that you drive yourself
- Tour guide in front of the convoy
- Live radio commentary
- Liability and comprehensive insurance with 650€ excess in case of damage
- Souvenir Trabi drivers license
- Mileage and petrol
- Entry to the sights
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
TrabiWorld: Zimmerstrasse 97, on the corner of Wilhelmstrasse, 10117 Berlin-Mitte (U6 to Kochstrasse).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Requirements: minimum age of 18 years, class 2 resp B driving license, unaffected fitness to drive.
- Each participant needs a ticket: driver, co-driver, and passengers. Children need a cost-free ticket. No other guests will be in your car.
- A maximum of 4 people or 330 kilograms (727.5 pounds) are permitted in each Trabi. Drivers can change during the tour.