Berlin: 4-Hour Guided Highlights Tour in Spanish
- Tour the major attractions of Berlin and enjoy the services of a Spanish speaking guide
- Admire the Brandenburg Gate
- Hear amazing stories from when the city was divided into east and west, and the everyday life of locals on both sides of the wall
- Visit Museum Island, the Berliner Dom, and Gendarmenmarkt
- Discover why the Berlin Wall was constructed
Departing from the TV Tower in Alexanderplatz, explore the origins of Berlin in the San Nicolas neighborhood, and walk through Museum Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the impressive Berlin Cathedral. Stroll down Kaisers Avenue and see the Unter den Linden. Pass by Humboldt University, the Royal Library, and State Opera on the way to one of the most beautiful squares in Berlin, the Gendarmenmarkt. Pause for a photo opportunity in the picturesque plaza.
Then, hear details of Hitler's rise to power and see the remains of the Gestapo Headquarters. Remember the events of the Holocaust at the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. Learn how the Berlin Wall was born, why it fell, and how local residents lived with it every day. Hear amazing stories of the East Germans who risked their lives to cross to West Berlin.
Admire the spectacular modern Potsdamer Platz, before ending your tour at the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin’s symbol par excellence.
- Guided tour in Spanish