Visit the most famous part of the Berlin Museum Island
Skip the long lines with this ticket
Admire the most distinguished collection of Ancient Greek and Roman art
See the main attractions: the colorful Ishtar Gate and the Processional way from Babylon
Gaze in wonder at the richly decorated stone façade of the Mshatta palace
Visit the Pergamon Museum, whose redevelopment has transformed it into a worldwide attraction among the Berlin museums.
The Antiquity Collection
The Pergamon antique collection is one of the world's most significant collections of Greek and Roman art. See the architectural installations from Ancient Greece and Rome including the Pergamon Altar. It shows the battle between the giants and the Olympian gods. Yet another architectural gem of Roman architecture is the Market Gate of Miletus from circa 100 AD.
The Middle East Museum
The Middle East Museum collects artifacts of the 6,000-year cultural history of civilizations such as Mesopotamia, Assyria and Anatolia. Among the 270,000 objects, the main attractions are the reconstruction of the gloriously colorful Ishtar Gate and the Procession Way of Babylon from the time of Nebuchadnezzar II. Gaze in wonder at the earliest examples of writing in Cuneiform script on clay tablets from Uruk.
Islamic Art Museum
The Museum for Islamic Art displays both masterpieces of applied art and archaeological artifacts from Muslim as well as Christian and Jewish groups from the 8th to 19th century. Let yourself be amazed by architectural works that you will not find in any other museum. See the richly decorated stone facade of the Mshatta palace and the famous Aleppo Room with its colorfully painted wall paneling.
Skip-the-line entry ticket for the Pergamon Museum
What’s Not Included
Entry to other museums on Museum Island
When you get there
Pergamon Museum Visitors' entrance
Go to the Priority Access Line.
• This entry ticket is valid for an entry period of 30 minutes. Go directly with your voucher to the museum entrance without waiting in the queue. You can stay in the museum for as long as you like
• Due to redevelopment the Pergamon Altar hall will be closed until 2023
• Children and adolescents under 18 can enter the museum free of charge and can accompany you without reservation
• Discounted tickets are only available with the relevant ID or other proof
• Backpacks are not allowed in the exhibition and there are currently only a few lockers and cloakrooms
• The museum is only partially accessible for wheelchairs